Total Pageviews

Monday 18 June 2012

Five Ways To Make Money Online

Five Ways to Make Money Online

MAKE MONEY ONLINE!

1.  Online Survey Sites

If you don’t like doing long surveys that take a lot of time I can recommend OnePoll which has many short surveys a day. They do pay and are not a scam.
www.onepoll.com

2. Review Sites

These are also really good for making money. Ciao and Dooyoo are both recommended greatly by me. I have made £70 on Ciao and around £20 on Dooyoo (I have only been on it for abot 2 months). If you write a review on one site you can also put it on the other.
www.dooyoo.co.uk
www.ciao.co.uk

3. Swagbucks

Make money by playing games, watching videos, doing offers and tasks and more. This is also a legit site and I would recommend it. They have prizes as well as vouchers and paypal.
www.swagbucks.com

4. myLot

Get paid for writing your opinion on discussions. It doesn’t pay much but you can get a nice little income from it if you give it time. It pays through paypal and is all legit.
www.mylot.com

5. SliceThePie

Get paid to review music.  You can get anywhere from 2c – 30c. I have already got nearly $10 from it and I haven’t given it that much attention. It also pays through paypal.
www.slicethepie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers